The Exchange has set up ISF to be utilized mainly for purposes stipulated below:
- Conducting various investor education/awareness programs;
- Capacity building programs;
- Maintenance of all price ticker boards
- Cost of training of arbitrators
- Providing minimum facilities at Investor Service centers including costs of providing information
about various commodities, financial papers, receiving and recording complaints, giving counselling
services to investors etc.
- Any other purpose that is specifically allowed by the SEBI
Contribution to ISF
1% percent of the turnover fees charged by the exchange from its members on monthly basis, subject to
minimum of Rs.10 lakh in a Financial Year.
Circulars for ISF:
|| NCDEX/COMPLIANCE-008/2017/147 dated June 19, 2017.
|| NCDEX/IPF-001/2018/064 dated March 15, 2018.
Important link for Investors awareness/education