Check the Fees and Deposit Structure to Become a member at NCDEX.
Trading Member (TM)
|Trading cum Clearing Member (TCM) (In Rs.)||Strategic Trading cum Clearing Member (STCM) ( In Rs)||Professional Clearing Member (PCM)(Member of NCCL) (In Rs.)|
|1.||Minimum Net worth||For Non-Corporate (Individuals/Partnership Firm/LLP/ HUF) - Rs. 10 Lakh||100.00 Lakh||300.00 Lakh||1000.00 Lakh|
|For Corporates - Rs.25 Lakh|
Base Capital (NCCL)
i) Interest Free Cash Security Deposit
|Not Applicable||25.00 Lakh||20.00 Lakh||25.00 Lakh|
|ii) Collateral Security Deposit||Not Applicable||25.00 Lakh||50.00 Lakh||25.00 Lakh|
Base Minimum Capital (NCDEX)
i) Interest Free Cash Deposit
|2.50 Lakh||2.50 Lakh||6.25 Lakh||Not Applicable|
|ii) Collateral Deposit||7.50 Lakh||7.50 Lakh||18.75 Lakh||Not Applicable|
Interest Free Security Deposit (IFSD) (NCDEX)
(in the form of cash only)
|10 Lakh||10 Lakh||10 Lakh||Not Applicable|
Admission Fee (one time, non-refundable) (NCDEX)
(With applicable Tax)
|5.00 Lakh||5.00 Lakh||5.00 Lakh||5.00 Lakh|
Annual Membership Fees (NCDEX)
(With applicable Tax)
|0.20 Lakh||0.75 Lakh||1.00 Lakh||1.00 Lakh|
|7.||SEBI Registration Fees||Rs. 0.50 Lakh||Rs. 0.50 Lakh||Rs. 0.50 Lakh||Rs. 0.50 Lakh|
|8.||SEBI Annual Regulatory Fees||Not Applicable||Rs. 0.50 Lakh||Rs. 0.50 Lakh||Rs. 0.50 Lakh|
- Application Processing Fees: Rs. 2,000/- plus applicable Tax.
- If TCM is clearing through STCM/PCM, the member will have to maintain a base capital of Rs. 50 Lakh with the NCCL in the form of cash only.
- No exposure will be allowed on IFSD (refer circular no NCDEX/MEMBERSHIP-018/2018/190 dated August 02, 2018) and Base Minimum Capital (refer circular no. NCDEX/RISK-022/2015/319 dated October 05, 2015 and NCDEX/RISK-033/2016/207 dated September 02, 2016).
- All clearing members required to maintain a Minimum Liquid Networth of Rs 50 lakh at all points. Kindly refer to circular no. NCDEX/RISK-014/2018/194 dated August 07, 2018.No exposure will be allowed on the same. Kindly refer to circular no.NCDEX/RISK-014/2018/194 dated August 07, 2018. No exposure will be allowed on the same.
- BMC requirement is Rs 50 Lakh for Algo Trading Facility.
|Sr. No||Particulars||Trading cum Clearing Member (Rs) (TCM)||Strategic Trading cum Clearing Member ( Rs) (STCM)||Professional Clearing Member (PCM)||Trading Member (Rs.) (TM)|
|(Without CTCL Facility)||(With CTCL Facility)|
|1.||CTCL Facility||Allowed||Allowed||-||Not allowed||Allowed|
|2.||4 type of Bank Accounts (Settlement A/c , Exchange Dues A/c, Own Account , Client Bank Pool A/c)||All 4 type of accounts are Mandatory||All 4 type of accounts are Mandatory||Settlement A/c and Exchange Dues A/c Mandatory||Two separate Bank A/cs - For Client Trade and Own Trades||Two separate Bank A/cs - For Client Trade and Own Trades|
|4.||Fidelity Insurance policy||Mandatory for clients' trade||Mandatory for clients' trade||Not mandatory||Mandatory for clients' trade||Mandatory for clients' trade|